Saturday, March 26, 2011

Melanie: Artist Mom in Progress

Melanie sees herself as a "work in progress" but she is truly a work of art. She is a loving and caring mother who is completely dedicated and connected to her family in a beautifully positive way. Her background in art education guides her as a mother and teacher while her children guide her opportunities to make art.

Melanie says, "I am a work in progress just like my art. I love being a stay at home mom, a wife, an artist, and teaching my girls art. I love seeing my same passion for art come out in them."

Melanie shares that there is one particular scripture that she believes in and lives by wholeheartedly:


"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:5-6

"I look forward to seeing my talents develop and where God will lead me next."

Melanie's commitment to and love for her family and being a wonderful stay at home "art mom" has provided great inspiration in the creation of her portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment